The HSBC Travel Rewards Mastercard earns HSBC Rewards and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 3x HSBC Rewards points* on all travel purchases.
The HSBC Travel Rewards Mastercard earns HSBC Rewards points for all purchases made on the card:
- 3 HSBC Rewards points for every dollar spent on eligible travel purchases (e.g. car rentals, vacations, hotels, flights).
- 2 HSBC Rewards points for every dollar spent on eligible gas and daily transportation purchases.
- 1 HSBC Reward point for every dollar spent on all other eligible everyday purchases.
Redeeming HSBC Rewards
HSBC Rewards points can be redeemed for travel expenses, transferred to an airline loyalty program partner, a statement credit, gift cards, and merchandise.
The best value for your points is to redeem them for travel purchases at a rate of 200 HSBC Rewards points = $1 CAD.
Click to learn everything you need to know about the HSBC Rewards program.
The HSBC Travel Rewards credit card offers the following insurance coverage:
- Baggage delay insurance
- Hotel and motel burglary insurance
- Trip Interruption insurance
- Extended warranty insurance
- Purchase assurance
Refer to the HSBC Travel Rewards insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other HSBC Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|HSBC World Elite||50,000 HSBC Rewards||$250||Apply|
|HSBC +Rewards||35,000 HSBC Rewards||$175||Apply|