The TD Business Travel card earns TD Rewards points and is available to sole proprietors and small business owners in Canada.
Learn how you can be approved for this business credit card as an individual.
The TD Business Travel credit card earns TD Rewards points for all purchases made on the card:
- 9 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on purchases at ExpediaForTD.com.
- 6 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on purchases in foreign currencies.
- 6 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on restaurant purchases and recurring bill payments.
- 2 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
TD Rewards points can be redeemed on ExpediaForTD, applied towards “Book Any Way” travel purchases, or used to purchase merchandise and gift cards. Points can also be redeemed for a statement credit.
The best value for your TD Rewards points is to use them on ExpediaForTD or to apply them against “Book Any Way” travel purchases:
- ExpediaForTD Redemption: TD Rewards points can be redeemed when making a booking on ExpediaForTD for a variety of travel purchases, such as hotels, flights, and rental cars. TD Rewards points are redeemed at a rate of 200 points = $1 CAD when using this method. Redemptions can only be made in 200-point increments.
- “Book Any Way” Redemption: TD Rewards points can also be redeemed against travel purchases you have made at an external provider through a “Book Any Way” redemption. This method can be used to redeem your points against travel expenses, such as transportation and accommodations. TD Rewards are redeemed at a rate of 250 points = $1 CAD when using this method. Redemptions can only be made in 250-point increments and must be made within 90 days of the purchase posting to your credit card.
The TD Business Travel card offers eight types of insurance coverage:
- Travel medical insurance
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance
- Flight and trip delay insurance
- Delayed and lost baggage insurance
- Common carrier travel accident insurance
- Car rental collision and loss damage coverage
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty protection
Refer to the TD Business Travel insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other TD Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite||100,000 TD Rewards||$500||Apply|
|TD Platinum Travel||50,000 TD Rewards||$250||Apply|