Customers who open a new HSBC Advance Chequing account can earn up to $400:
- Earn $300: Open a Premier chequing account, register for online banking within 30 days, and complete 2 of the 4 requirements listed below:
- Set up recurring payroll within 6 months of opening your account
- Send 2 separate merchant pre-authorized debits within 3 months of opening your account
- Send 2 INTERAC e-transfers to separate parties within 3 months of opening your account
- Make 2 online bill payments, to 2 separate merchants, within 3 months of opening your account
- Earn $100: Open the account online
The HSBC Advance Chequing account offers unlimited debit and unlimited Interac e-Transfer transactions.
Account holders are able to access free ATM withdrawals at any HSBC or Exchange Network ATMs across Canada. They are also eligible to receive five rebates per month when using non-HSBC or non-Exchange Network ATMs.
The HSBC Advance Chequing account has a monthly fee of $25, which is waived if you meet one of two eligibility criteria:
- Maintain a balance of $5,000 in personal deposits or investments with HSBC
- Hold an HSBC personal mortgage with an original amount of $150,000 or more