The Vancity enviro™ Visa Infinite* card earns Vancity Rewards and offers cardholders a variety of benefits including strong earning rates, Visa Airport Companion membership with access to over 1,200 airline lounges worldwide⌀, and elevated platinum status at Sandman hotels.
The Vancity enviro Visa Infinite is only available to residents of British Columbia.
The Vancity enviro Visa Infinite card earns Vancity Rewards points for all eligible purchases made on the card:
- 10 points for every $1 spent at select local businesses.
- 5 points for every $1 spent on public transit and ferries.◊
- 2.5 points for every $1 spent on groceries.◊
- 1.25 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.◊
- 2x the points when booking travel through Vancity Rewards.
Redeeming Vancity Rewards
The best use for Vancity Rewards is … all of them. Vancity Rewards have a consistent redemption value of $1 for every 100 points redeemed (1 cent per point).
You can redeem your Vancity Rewards points for:
- Cash back‡: Add funds to your Vancity account, pay down your Vancity card account balance, or make a loan payment.
- Travel: book flights, hotels, car rentals, vacation packages, and more with your reward points.
- Gift cards: treat yourself or someone else special when you redeem your Vancity Rewards points for a gift card from over 60 options.
- Charitable donations: Support what matters to you. Redeem your points to make a donation to a select charity and Vancity will send you a tax receipt.
Click to learn everything you need to know about the Vancity Rewards program.
Vancity enviro Visa Infinite cardholders get access to more than 1,200 participating airport lounges worldwide with a complimentary membership to Visa Airport Companion program (managed by Dragonpass).
Cardholders also can enjoy room upgrades, free WiFi and breakfast, late checkout and more at over 900 hotel properties around the world as part of the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection.
Further Visa Infinite membership benefits include access to dining and wine events, a concierge service, sports and entertainment offers, and a discounted Crave Premium annual subscription for $144.90 plus tax (regular $199 per year).1
Finally, enjoy elevated platinum status at over 60 Sandman hotels, where you’ll enjoy room upgrades, dining discounts and other benefits.
The Vancity enviro Visa Infinite credit card offers nine types of insurance coverage:
- Auto rental collision/loss damage insurance§
- Common carrier travel accident insurance§
- Delayed and lost baggage insurance§
- Flight delay insurance§
- Emergency travel assistance services§
- Extended warranty insurance§
- Price protection service§
- Purchase security insurance§
- Mobile device insurance§
Refer to the Vancity credit card insurance coverage page for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Membership Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|Vancity enviro Visa Classic||5,000 Vancity Rewards||$50||Apply|
enviro™ is a trademark of Vancouver City Savings Credit Union.
* Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
† Terms & conditions apply. For full details and eligibility requirements visit vancity.com/bank/credit-cards/enviro-infinite/
‡ Vancity membership required for certain cash back rewards. Must have a Vancity deposit account to redeem for cash. Additional terms and conditions apply.
◊ You will earn more points per $1 on eligible purchases made with an enviro Visa Infinite card. Eligibility is based on the merchant code as classified in the Visa credit card network. Purchases made at merchants classified as (i) Grocery Stores; Freezer and Locker Meat Provisioners; Candy Stores; Dairy Product Stores; Bakeries; and Misc. Food Stores – Convenience Stores and Specialty Markets are “groceries”; (ii) Local/Suburban Commuter Passenger Transportation – Railroads; and Transportation Services Not Elsewhere Classified are “public transit and ferries”. Some merchants may sell these products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of these merchants, but are classified by the Visa credit card network in another manner, in which case the accelerated earn rate will not apply.
§ Common Carrier Travel Accident and Travel Emergency Medical Insurance are insurance coverages underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida (ABLAC) under Group Policy number VCVIL092019. All other insurance coverages are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC) under Group Policy number VCVI092019. Price Protection Service and Emergency Travel Assistance Services are services only and not insurance and are provided by ABIC. ABIC and ABLAC, their subsidiaries, and affiliates carry on business in Canada under the name of Assurant®. ® Assurant is a registered trademark of Assurant, Inc. Details of the coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance and the Statement of Services provided with the card. Read the Certificate of Insurance and Statement of Services, then keep these documents in a safe place, and take them with you when you travel.