FlyerFunds Cash Back Rebate
If you apply for the BMO Premium Chequing account and are approved, you can receive $100 in FlyerFunds.
Customers who open a new BMO Premium Chequing account can earn up to $450:
- Earn $350: Open a Premium chequing account, make a deposit, and complete 2 of the 3 requirements listed below, for two consecutive months:
- Set up a recurring direct deposit
- Make two bill payments of at least $50 to different billers
- Set up two pre-authorized debits of at least $50 from different billers
- Earn $100: Invite a family member as part of a BMO Family Bundle and earn when they open their account
- Receive a 5% promotional interest rate when you add a Savings Amplifier Account
The BMO Premium Chequing account offers unlimited debit and unlimited Interac e-Transfer transactions.
Account holders are eligible to receive unlimited free withdrawals at ATMs worldwide. Note that some non-BMO ATMs may charge a convenience fee; this is not covered by the BMO Premium Chequing account benefits.
Premium Chequing account holders who also hold an eligible BMO personal credit card (including the BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard, BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard, or BMO eclipse Visa Infinite card) are eligible to receive a $150 annual fee rebate each calendar year. This annual fee rebate will occur once, even if you hold multiple BMO credit cards.
Account holders will receive a $12 annual discount on a BMO safety deposit box as well.
The BMO Premium Chequing account has a monthly fee of $30, which is waived if you hold a minimum balance of $6,000 in your BMO bank account at all times.