The BMO Cashback World Elite card earns cash back and offers cardholders the opportunity to earn up to 5% cash back on all grocery purchases. As a result, for 2023 we selected this card for the award for Best Cashback Credit Card for Grocery Purchases.
Check out our BMO Cashback World Elite Mastercard review for more details.
The BMO Cashback World Elite credit card earns cash back for all purchases made on the card:
- 5% cash back on all grocery purchases, up to $500 per statement period.
- 4% cash back on all transit purchases, up to $300 per statement period.
- 3% cash back on all gasoline purchases, up to $300 per statement period.
- 2% cash back on all recurring bill payments, up to $500 per statement period.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Once the cardholder reaches the noted total spend amount in the accelerated cashback category during a statement period, all remaining purchases in that category will earn 1% cash back until the next statement.
Cardholders are eligible to sign up for free Boingo WiFi at over one million hotspots worldwide. Through Boingo, you are also able to access free in-flight WiFi on various airline carriers.
The BMO Cashback credit card offers three types of insurance coverage:
- Travel and medical protection
- Extended warranty coverage
- Purchase protection
Refer to the BMO Cashback World Elite insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Cash Back Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|TD Cash Back Visa Infinite||350 Cash back||$350||Apply|
|American Express SimplyCash Preferred||400 Cash back||$280||Apply|
|Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite||200 Cash back||$200||Apply|
|BMO CashBack||125 Cash back||$125||Apply|
|American Express SimplyCash||100 Cash back||$100||Apply|