The BMO World Elite Business Mastercard earns BMO Rewards points and provides cardholders with two complimentary airport lounge passes annually.
The BMO World Elite Business credit card earns BMO Rewards points for all purchases made on the card:
- 4 BMO Rewards points for every dollar spent on gas, office supplies, cell phone services, and internet bill purchases (up to $50,000 in spend per calendar year).
- 1.5 BMO Rewards points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming BMO Rewards
BMO Rewards points can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, gift cards, a statement credit, or towards a cash investment in a BMO investment account.
The best value in redeeming your BMO Rewards points is to use them for travel purchases, booked through the BMO Travel Portal. When redeeming points towards bookings made through the travel portal, the redemption rate is 150 BMO Rewards points = $1 CAD.
Click to learn everything you need to know about the BMO Rewards program.
BMO World Elite Business cardholders are eligible to receive complimentary membership to the Dragonpass lounge program, in addition to two complimentary airport lounge passes.
The BMO World Elite Business credit card offers seven types of insurance coverage:
- Travel accident insurance
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance
- Rental car collision loss and damage waiver
- Delayed and lost baggage coverage
- Flight delay insurance
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty coverage
Refer to the BMO World Elite Business insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other BMO Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|BMO Ascend World Elite||60,000 BMO Rewards||$402||Apply|
|BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite||60,000 BMO Rewards||$402||Apply|
|BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Privilege||90,000 BMO Rewards||$104||Apply|
|BMO Rewards||10,000 BMO Rewards||$67||Apply|