The American Express Blue Cash Preferred card earns cash back and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 6% cash back on grocery purchases.
The American Express Blue Cash Preferred card earns cash back on all purchases:
- 6% cash back on grocery purchases, up to $6,000 USD per year (and 1% cash back thereafter).
- 6% cash back on streaming subscriptions in the United States.
- 3% cash back on gasoline and transit purchases (including taxis, rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, and buses).
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
The Amex Blue Cash Preferred card offers two types of insurance coverage:
- Rental car loss and damage insurance
- Return protection
Other US Cash Back Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|Chase Ink Business Cash||750 Cash back||$750||Apply|
|Chase Ink Business Unlimited||750 Cash back||$750||Apply|
|Capital One Spark Cash Select||500 Cash back||$500||Apply|
|Capital One Spark Cash Plus||500 Cash back||$350||Apply|
|Bank of America Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards||300 Cash back||$300||Apply|
Disclaimer: these responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.