The Chase Freedom Flex credit card earns cash back and is available to individuals in the United States.
The Chase Freedom Flex card earns cash back on all purchases made on the card:
- 5% cash back for every dollar spent on the specified bonus category per quarter (up to $1,500 USD in spend).
- 5% cash back for every dollar spent on travel purchased through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal.
- 3% cash back for every dollar spent on restaurants (including eligible delivery services, take out, and dining out) and at drugstores.
- 1% cash back for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
The Chase Freedom Flex credit card offers six types of insurance coverage:
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Trip interruption insurance
- Rental car collision damage waiver
- Purchase protection
- Cell phone protection
- Extended warranty protection
Other US Cash Back Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|Chase Ink Business Premier||1,000 Cash back||$805||Apply|
|Chase Ink Business Cash||750 Cash back||$750||Apply|
|Chase Ink Business Unlimited||750 Cash back||$750||Apply|
|Capital One Spark Cash Select||500 Cash back||$500||Apply|
|Capital One Spark Cash Plus||500 Cash back||$350||Apply|