The Citi Premier credit card earns ThankYou points and is available to individuals in the United States.
This card earns 3 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on travel purchases and offers an annual $100 hotel credit for travel booked through Citi.
The Citi Premier credit card earns ThankYou points for all purchases made on the card:
- 3 ThankYou points for every $1 spent on air travel and hotel purchases.
- 3 ThankYou points for every $1 spent on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and grocery stores.
- 1 ThankYou point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Citi ThankYou Points
The best use for Citi ThankYou points is to transfer them to a variety of airline and hotel partners for your next travel redemption:
- Transferrable at 1:1 ratio: AeroMexico Club, Air France KLM, Avianca LifeMiles, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Emirates Skywards, Etihad Guest, EVA Air Infinity, JetAirways, JetBlue, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, and Wyndham Rewards.
- Transferrable at 1:2 ratio: Choice Privileges Hotels.
You can also redeem Citi ThankYou points for statement credit however this is not often a great way to get the most value out of your points.
Citi Premier cardholders are eligible to receive an annual $100 statement credit towards a single hotel stay (totaling $500 or more before taxes and fees) booked through thankyou.com. This benefit is applicable once per calendar year.
The Citi Premier Mastercard does not offer any insurance coverage for cardholders.
Other ThankYou Points Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|Citi Rewards+||20,000 ThankYou Points||$400||Apply|
|Citi Custom Cash||200 ThankYou Points||$4||Apply|
|Citi Double Cash||0 ThankYou Points||$0||Apply|
Disclaimer: these responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.