The TD Aeroplan Business card earns Aeroplan points and is available to sole proprietors and small business owners in Canada.
Learn how you can be approved for this business credit card as an individual.
The TD Aeroplan Business credit card earns Aeroplan points (AP) for all purchases made on the card:
- 2 Aeroplan points for every dollar spent on Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations purchases.
- 1.5 Aeroplan points for every dollar spent on eligible travel, dining, and select business categories (such as shipping, internet, cable, and phone services).
- 1 Aeroplan point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Aeroplan points can be redeemed for flights around the world on Air Canada and any of the Star Alliance partnership airlines.
Aeroplan points can also be redeemed for hotels, car rentals, and merchandise. The redemption value, or cent per point, is very poor for these types of redemptions and as a result, they should be avoided.
Learn everything you need to know about the Aeroplan loyalty program here.
TD Aeroplan Business cardholders receive a free first checked bag on Air Canada flights. This benefit extends to up to 8 guests that are travelling on the cardholders itinerary.
Cardholders will receive up to $100 in NEXUS rebates every four years which is given in the form of a statement credit when using the card to apply for or renew NEXUS membership.
Cardholders will receive 1 Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge guest pass for every $10,000 in spend on the card, up to four passes for $40,000 in spend within an anniversary year. For the average user, this is a benefit not worth pursuing due to the astronomically high spend requirement.
Cardholders are eligible to receive a free Uber Pass membership for 6 months. To enroll, add your TD Aeroplan Business to your Uber or Uber Eats wallet.
TD Aeroplan Business cardholders will receive a $10 statement credit upon registering for e-statements within the first 3 months of holding the card.
The TD Aeroplan Business card offers ten types of insurance coverage:
- Travel medical insurance
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance
- Flight and trip delay insurance
- Delayed and lost baggage coverage
- Common carrier travel accident insurance
- Hotel and motel burglary insurance
- Car rental collision and loss damage insurance
- Mobile device insurance
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty protection
Refer to the TD Aeroplan Business insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Aeroplan Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|American Express Aeroplan Business Reserve||90,000 Aeroplan||$1,291||Apply|
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Business||30,000 Aeroplan||$630||Apply|
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Business Plus||30,000 Aeroplan||$630||Apply|