The Amex Aeroplan Business Reserve card earns Aeroplan points and offers cardholders various Air Canada benefits including priority boarding, free checked baggage, and Maple Leaf lounge access.
The American Express Aeroplan Business Reserve credit card earns Aeroplan points (AP) for all purchases made on the card:
- 3 Aeroplan points for every dollar spent on eligible Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations purchases.
- 2 Aeroplan points for every dollar spent on eligible hotel and car rentals.
- 1.25 Aeroplan points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Aeroplan Points
Aeroplan points can be redeemed for flights, hotels, car rentals, merchandise, and gift cards.
Flight awards are the best use for your Aeroplan points as you can redeem them for flights on Air Canada and any of the Star Alliance partnership airlines.
Click to learn more about the Air Canada Aeroplan program.
Amex Aeroplan Business Reserve cardholders receive complimentary Maple Leaf Lounge access to all lounges in the network. Complimentary access is only provided for the cardholder; any guests will have to pay an applicable fee.
When flying with Air Canada, cardholders are eligible to receive a free first checked bag on Air Canada flights. This benefit extends to up to 8 guests that are traveling on the cardholder’s itinerary and is a great way to save on Air Canada baggage fees.
Aeroplan Business Reserve credit card holders (and up to eight of their guests on the same itinerary) are able to access priority check-in, priority zone 2 boarding, and priority baggage handling.
Upon spending $25,000 on the Aeroplan Business Reserve within the anniversary year, Cardholders will receive an Air Canada Worldwide Companion Pass. This pass allows cardholders to book an economy class cash fare for themselves and upon using the companion pass will only have to pay a base fare amount, plus taxes and fees, for their companion. Base fares and eligible travel areas are:
- $99 base fare for Canada or USA travel
- $299 base fare for Hawaii, Mexico, Central America, or the Caribbean
- $499 base fare for South America, Europe, the Middle East, or Africa
- $599 base fare for Asia, Australia, and New Zealand
If you are located in YYZ or tend to fly through this airport often, by holding the Aeroplan Business Reserve card you will be able to access the priority security lane which can be a great time-saver. Simply show your credit card to the individual at the Pearson Priority security lane at YYZ in order to take advantage of this perk.
Cardholders are eligible to roll over status qualifying miles (SQM) and eUpgrade credits to the following calendar year. Refer to the terms and conditions to better understand how this benefit works.
The Aeroplan Business Reserve credit card offers ten types of insurance coverage:
- Emergency medical insurance
- Trip cancellation coverage
- Trip interruption coverage
- Travel accident insurance
- Rental car theft and damage coverage
- Lost or stolen baggage coverage
- Baggage delay and flight delay insurance
- Hotel burglary insurance
- Purchase protection
- Buyer assurance protection
Refer to the American Express Aeroplan Business Reserve insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Aeroplan Cards You Might Consider
|American Express Aeroplan Reserve
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege
|TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege
|TD Aeroplan Visa Business
|TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite