The TD Platinum Travel card earns TD Rewards points and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 5x TD Rewards on purchases at Expedia For TD.
The TD Platinum Travel credit card earns TD Rewards points for all purchases made on the card:
- 5 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on purchases at Expedia for TD.
- 3 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on grocery purchases and recurring bill payments.
- 2 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming TD Rewards
TD Rewards points can be redeemed on ExpediaForTD, applied towards “Book Any Way” travel purchases, or used to purchase merchandise and gift cards. Points can also be redeemed for a statement credit or education credit.
Click to learn everything there is to know about TD Rewards.
The TD Platinum Travel card offers six types of insurance coverage:
- Flight and trip delay insurance
- Delayed and lost baggage insurance
- Common carrier travel accident insurance
- Rental car collision and loss damage coverage
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty protection
Refer to the TD Platinum Travel insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other TD Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite||145,000 TD Rewards||$725||Apply|
|TD Business Travel Visa||90,000 TD Rewards||$450||Apply|
|TD Rewards Visa||15,152 TD Rewards||$76||Apply|
Disclaimer: these responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.