The TD First Class Travel® Visa Infinite* card earns TD Rewards points and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 8x TD Rewards on purchases at Expedia for TD.
The TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite credit card earns TD Rewards points for all purchases made on the card:
- 8 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on purchases at ExpediaForTD.com.
- 6 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on eligible grocery and restaurant purchases.
- 4 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on regularly recurring bill payments.
- 2 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming TD Rewards
TD Rewards points can be redeemed on ExpediaForTD, applied towards “Book Any Way” travel purchases, or used to purchase merchandise and gift cards. Points can also be redeemed for a statement credit or education credit.
Click to learn everything there is to know about TD Rewards.
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite cardholders are eligible for a free 12 month† Uber One membership ($120 in value†).
The TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite card offers seven types of insurance coverage:
- Travel medical insurance
- Trip cancellation & trip interruption insurance
- Delayed and lost baggage insurance
- Common carrier travel accident insurance
- Car rental collision and loss damage coverage
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty protection
Refer to the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other TD Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|TD Business Travel Visa||175,000 TD Rewards||$875||Apply|
|TD Platinum Travel Visa||50,000 TD Rewards||$250||Apply|
|TD Rewards Visa||19,697 TD Rewards||$98||Apply|
†Terms and conditions apply.
Account must be approved by Jan 3, 2024.
To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec.