FlyerFunds Cash Back Rebate
If you apply for the BMO Performance Chequing account and are approved, you can receive $100 in FlyerFunds.
Customers who open a new BMO Performance Chequing account can earn up to $450:
- Earn $350: Open a Performance chequing account, make a deposit, and complete 2 of the 3 requirements listed below, for two consecutive months:
- Set up a recurring direct deposit
- Make two bill payments of at least $50 to different billers
- Set up two pre-authorized debits of at least $50 from different billers
- Earn $100: Invite a family member as part of a BMO Family Bundle and earn when they open their account
- Receive a 5.25% promotional interest rate when you add a Savings Amplifier Account
The BMO Performance Chequing account offers unlimited debit and unlimited Interac e-Transfer transactions.
Account holders are eligible to receive free withdrawals at BMO ATMs and up to one free withdrawal at a non-BMO ATM in Canada per month. Past that, ATM withdrawals are charged at a rate of $2 each in Canada, $5 each in the United States, and $5 each outside Canada and the United States.
Performance Chequing account holders who also hold an eligible BMO personal credit card (including the BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard, BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard, BMO Ascend World Elite Mastercard, BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard, BMO CashBack World Mastercard, or BMO eclipse Visa Infinite card) are eligible to receive a $40 annual fee rebate each calendar year. This annual fee rebate will occur once, even if you hold multiple BMO credit cards.
The BMO Performance Chequing account has a monthly fee of $16.95, which is waived if you hold a minimum balance of $4,000 in your BMO bank account at all times.