The Chase World of Hyatt Business card earns Hyatt points and gives cardholders complimentary Discoverist status.
The Chase World of Hyatt Business credit card earns Hyatt points for all purchases made on the card:
- 4 Hyatt points for every dollar spent on all purchases at Hyatt hotels.
- 2 Hyatt points for every dollar spent on the top two spend categories per quarter (including dining, shipping, airline tickets purchased directly from an airline, local transit & commuting, social media & search engine advertising, car rentals, gas stations, and telecom services). Cardholders will also earn 2 Hyatt points per dollar on fitness club and gym memberships.
- 1 Hyatt point for every dollar spent on all other purchases made on the credit card.
Cardholders can earn a $50 statement credit after spending $50 at Hyatt properties, up to twice per year.
Cardholders are also eligible to receive complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as their credit card account is open and active. This status can also be gifted to five employees.
Cardholders can earn an additional 5 free qualifying nights for every $10,000 spent on their World of Hyatt Business Visa card in a calendar year.
The Chase World of Hyatt Business credit card offers five types of insurance coverage:
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Trip interruption insurance
- Car rental collision damage waiver
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty protection
Other World of Hyatt Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|Chase World of Hyatt||30,000 World of Hyatt||$415||Apply|
Disclaimer: these responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.