The Chase World of Hyatt card earns Hyatt points and gives cardholders one annual free night at a category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort.
The Chase World of Hyatt credit card earns Hyatt points for all purchases made on the card:
- 4 Hyatt points for every dollar spent on all purchases at Hyatt hotels.
- 2 Hyatt points for every dollar spent on purchases at restaurants, airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, local transit and commuting as well as fitness club and gym memberships.
- 1 Hyatt point for every dollar spent on all other purchases made on the credit card.
Chase World of Hyatt cardholders are eligible to receive one free category 1-4 Hyatt night per anniversary year. If the cardholder is able to spend $15,000 per calendar year, they will receive a second category 1-4 Hyatt night certificate.
Cardholders are also eligible to receive complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as their credit card account is open and active. They will also receive 5 free elite qualifying nights annually towards World of Hyatt tier status. Cardholders can earn an additional 2 free qualifying nights for every $5,000 spent on their World of Hyatt Visa card in a calendar year.
The Chase World of Hyatt credit card offers six types of insurance coverage:
- Baggage delay insurance
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Trip interruption insurance
- Car rental collision damage waiver
- Purchase protection
Other World of Hyatt Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|Chase World of Hyatt Business||60,000 World of Hyatt||$821||Apply|
Disclaimer: these responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.