The CIBC Aeroplan Visa card earns Aeroplan points and has no annual fee.
The CIBC Aeroplan Visa credit card earns Aeroplan points for all purchases made on the card:
- 1 Aeroplan point for every dollar spent on eligible gas, electric vehicle charging, groceries, Air Canada, and Air Canada Vacations purchases.
- 1 Aeroplan point for every $1.50 spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Aeroplan Points
Aeroplan points can be redeemed for flights, hotels, car rentals, merchandise, and gift cards.
Flight awards are the best use for your Aeroplan points as you can redeem them for flights on Air Canada and any of the Star Alliance partnership airlines.
Click to learn more about the Air Canada Aeroplan program.
The CIBC Aeroplan Visa card offers four types of insurance coverages:
- Common carrier accident insurance
- Rental car collision and loss damage coverage
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty protection
Refer to the CIBC Aeroplan Visa insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Aeroplan Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege||100,000 Aeroplan||$1,501||Apply|
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege||95,000 Aeroplan||$1,396||Apply|
|American Express Aeroplan Reserve||90,000 Aeroplan||$1,291||Apply|
|TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite||50,000 Aeroplan||$1,050||Apply|
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite||45,000 Aeroplan||$945||Apply|