The CIBC Aventura Visa Business Plus card earns Aventura points and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 2x Aventura on travel purchases through the CIBC Rewards Centre.
The CIBC Aventura Visa Business Plus credit card earns Aventura points for all purchases made on the card:
- 2 Aventura Points for every dollar spent on travel purchased through the CIBC Rewards Centre.
- 1.5 Aventura Points for every dollar spent on gas and travel purchases (such as flights, hotel stays, car rentals, and travel agencies).
- 1 Aventura Point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Aventura Points
Aventura points can be redeemed for flight rewards; determine how many Aventura points your next flight reward will cost you through the Aventura Points Flight Finder tool.
There can be decent value in redeeming Aventura for gift cards; stronger than 1 cent per point during specific promotions.
Aventura also gives cardholders the option to redeem points for a statement credit, however, this is a poor value compared to the other options available and should be avoided.
Click to learn everything you need to know about the CIBC Aventura program.
The CIBC Aventura Visa Business Plus credit card offers seven types of insurance coverage:
- Flight delay and baggage insurance,
- Rental car collision and loss damage coverage
- Common carrier accident insurance
- Trip cancellation coverage
- Trip interruption coverage
- Purchase security
- Extended protection insurance
Refer to the CIBC Aventura Visa Business Plus insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Aventura Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Privilege||80,000 Aventura||$1,261||Apply|
|CIBC Aventura Gold||40,000 Aventura||$880||Apply|
|CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite||40,000 Aventura||$880||Apply|
|CIBC Aventura Visa Business||25,000 Aventura||$550||Apply|
Disclaimer: these responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.