The MBNA Rewards World Elite credit card earns MBNA Rewards points on all purchases and is available to individuals in Canada.
The MBNA Rewards World Elite credit card earns MBNA Rewards points for all purchases made on the card:
- 5 MBNA Rewards points for every dollar spent on restaurant, grocery, digital media, memberships, and household utility purchases (up to $50,000 in annual purchases).
- 1 MBNA Rewards point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Cardholders will also receive birthday bonus points. This bonus is equal to 10% of the total number of points earned in the 12 months leading up to the cardholder’s birthday. This bonus has a limit of 15,000 MBNA Rewards points.
MBNA Rewards points can be redeemed for travel, a statement credit, merchandise and gift cards.
Redeeming for travel purchases is the best value for your points as they can be redeemed at a rate of 100 MBNA Rewards points = $1 CAD.
If redeeming for statement credit, points can be redeemed at a rate of 120 MBNA Rewards points = $1 CAD.
More information about the MBNA Rewards program can be found here.
The MBNA Rewards World Elite credit card offers six types of insurance coverage:
- Rental car collision damage waiver
- Travel medical insurance
- Delayed and lost baggage coverage
- Flight and trip delay coverage
- Mobile device insurance
- Price protection coverage
Other Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|American Express Business Platinum||120,000 Membership Rewards||$2,141||Apply|
|TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege||105,000 Aeroplan||$1,606||Apply|
|American Express Business Gold||75,000 Membership Rewards||$1,451||Apply|
|American Express Aeroplan Reserve||95,000 Aeroplan||$1,396||Apply|
|American Express Aeroplan Business Reserve||90,000 Aeroplan||$1,291||Apply|