Customers who open a new TD All-Inclusive banking account can earn up to $400:
- Earn $300: Open a TD All-Inclusive banking account, make a deposit, and complete 2 of the 3 requirements listed below:
- Set up a recurring direct deposit from your employer, pension provider, or the Government
- Setup a recurring pre-authorized debit payment of at least $50
- Make an online bill payment of at least $50 through EasyWeb or the TD mobile app
- Earn $50: Open a TD Savings account and complete 1 of the 2 requirements listed below:
- Set up a pre-authorized transfer service with your first transaction
- Set up simply save with your first transaction
- Earn $50: Add a monthly overdraft protection plan or pay as you go overdraft protection plan
The TD All-Inclusive banking account offers unlimited debit and unlimited Interac e-Transfer transactions.
TD All-Inclusive banking account holders who also hold an eligible TD personal credit card (including the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite card, TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum card, TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite card, TD Platinum Travel Visa card, or the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite card) are eligible to receive a full annual fee rebate each calendar year (up to $139). This annual fee rebate will occur once, even if you hold multiple eligible TD Canada Trust credit cards.
Account holders are also eligible to receive a complimentary small safety deposit box, certified cheques, money orders, and personalized cheques at no cost.
The TD All-Inclusive banking account has a monthly fee of $29.95, which is waived if you hold a minimum balance of $5,000 in your TD Canada Trust bank account at all times.