The TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum card earns Aeroplan points on all purchases.
The TD Aeroplan Platinum credit card earns Aeroplan points for all purchases made on the card:
- 1 Aeroplan point for every dollar spent on eligible grocery, gas, Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations purchases.
- 1 Aeroplan point for every $1.50 spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Aeroplan Points
Aeroplan points can be redeemed for flights, hotels, car rentals, merchandise, and gift cards.
Flight awards are the best use for your Aeroplan points as you can redeem them for flights on Air Canada and any of the Star Alliance partnership airlines.
Click to learn more about the Air Canada Aeroplan program.
The TD Aeroplan Platinum card offers eight types of insurance coverage:
- Delayed and lost baggage insurance
- Flight and trip delay insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Hotel and motel burglary insurance
- Car rental collision and loss damage coverage
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty coverage
- Mobile device insurance
Refer to the TD Aeroplan Platinum insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Aeroplan Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege||115,000 Aeroplan||$1,816||Apply|
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege||90,000 Aeroplan||$1,291||Apply|
|American Express Aeroplan Reserve||85,000 Aeroplan||$1,186||Apply|
|TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite||55,000 Aeroplan||$1,155||Apply|
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite||50,000 Aeroplan||$1,050||Apply|
Disclaimer: these responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.