The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege card earns Aeroplan points and offers cardholders a variety of Air Canada benefits including priority boarding, free checked baggage, and Maple Leaf lounge access.
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege credit card accrues Aeroplan points for all eligible purchases made on the card:
- 2 Aeroplan points for every dollar spent on Air Canada flight purchases, including Air Canada Vacations bookings.
- 1.5 Aeroplan points for every dollar spent on gas, groceries, travel, and dining.
- 1.25 Aeroplan points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Aeroplan Points
Aeroplan points can be redeemed for flights, hotels, car rentals, merchandise, and gift cards.
Flight awards are the best use for your Aeroplan points as you can redeem them for flights on Air Canada and any of the Star Alliance partnership airlines.
Click to learn more about the Air Canada Aeroplan program.
Benefits & Perks
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders receive a variety of Air Canada benefits:
- Free first checked bag on Air Canada flights. This benefit extends to up to eight guests that are traveling on the same reservation as the cardholder.
- Priority check-in, priority boarding, priority airport standby, and priority baggage handling for the cardholder and up to eight guests on the same airline reservation.
- Complimentary access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges in the network. Complimentary access to these airport lounges is provided only for the cardholder; any additional guests may enter with the cardholder upon paying an entry fee.
- For every $5,000 in net purchases on the card, the cardholder will earn 1,000 status qualifying miles and 1 status qualifying segment towards Aeroplan elite status.
Cardholders are also eligible to receive six complimentary airport lounge visits per year through Priority Pass. These lounge visits can be used to gain access to Priority Pass airport lounges for both the cardholder and any guests.
TD Aeroplan VIP cardholders are also eligible to receive up to $100 in NEXUS program rebates every four years. This is given in the form of a statement credit when using the card for a NEXUS application fee or NEXUS membership renewal.
Upon spending $25,000 in an anniversary year, the cardholder will receive an Air Canada worldwide companion pass. Starting at $99 (and increasing depending on destination), this pass allows the cardholder to book a cash fare on Air Canada for themselves and a companion at a discount. Once earned, the companion pass will show up on your Aeroplan account. The cardholder will pay the full cost of the fare (taxes and fees included), while the companion will only have to pay the applicable companion ticket fee (+ any fees/taxes associated with the ticket).
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege card offers the following insurance coverages:
- Emergency medical insurance
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance
- Flight and trip delay insurance
- Delayed and lost baggage insurance
- Common carrier travel accident coverage
- Hotel and motel burglary insurance
- Rental car collision loss damage coverage
- Purchase security insurance
- Extended warranty protection
- Mobile device insurance
Refer to the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege certificate of insurance for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Aeroplan Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|American Express Aeroplan Reserve||90,000 Aeroplan||$1,291||Apply|
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege||90,000 Aeroplan||$1,291||Apply|
|TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite||50,000 Aeroplan||$1,050||Apply|
|American Express Aeroplan||55,000 Aeroplan||$1,035||Apply|
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite||45,000 Aeroplan||$945||Apply|