The American Express Business Edge card earns Membership Rewards points and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 3x Membership Rewards on office supplies, electronics, transportation, gasoline, and eats and drinks.
The Amex Business Edge card accrues Membership Rewards (MR) points for all purchases made on the card:
- 3 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent on purchases involving eligible office supplies and electronics, transportation, gasoline, and eats and drinks (sans groceries).
- 1 Membership Rewards point for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
Redeeming Membership Rewards
The best use for Membership Rewards is to transfer them to a variety of airline and hotel partners for your next redemption. Learn more about transfer partners with our Ultimate Guide to American Express Canada Transfer Partners.
Partners for American Express Canada include:
- Transferable at 1:1 ratio: Aeroplan Points, British Airways Avios, Hilton Honors
- Transferable at 1:0.75 ratio: Alitalia MilleMiglia, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Delta Skymiles, Eithad Guest, Flying Blue
- Transferable at 1:1.2 ratio: Marriott Bonvoy
Click to learn everything you need to know about the American Express Membership Rewards program.
The Business Edge credit card offers three types of insurance coverage:
- Car rental theft and damage insurance
- Purchase protection
- Buyer assurance protection
Refer to the American Express Business Edge insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Membership Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|American Express Business Platinum
|120,000 Membership Rewards
|American Express Platinum
|100,000 Membership Rewards
|American Express Business Gold
|70,000 Membership Rewards
|American Express Gold
|60,000 Membership Rewards
|American Express Green
|10,000 Membership Rewards