The Chase Sapphire Reserve card is a credit card that earns Chase Ultimate Rewards points and is available to individuals in the United States.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve card accrues Chase Ultimate Rewards points for all purchases made on the card:
- 10 Ultimate Rewards points for every dollar spent on hotels and car rentals purchased through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal (after spending $300 USD on travel annually).
- 10 Ultimate Rewards points for every dollar spent on Chase Dining purchases with Ultimate Rewards.
- 5 Ultimate Rewards points for every dollar spent on flights purchased through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal (after spending $300 USD on travel annually).
- 3 Ultimate Rewards points for every dollar spent on all other travel purchases (after spending $300 USD on travel annually).
- 3 Ultimate Rewards points for every dollar spent on dining at restaurants, including eligible delivery services, takeout, and dining out.
- 1 Ultimate Rewards point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Chase Ultimate Rewards
Chase Ultimate Rewards points can be redeemed as cashback, through gift cards, through Travel booked via Chase, or transferred to airline and hotel partners. In order to get the best value out of your Ultimate Rewards points, it is recommended that you transfer them to a partner airline for a future flight redemption.
Ultimate Rewards points transfer 1:1 to the following airline travel partners: Aer Lingus, Aeroplan, British Airways, Emirates, Flying Blue, Iberia, JetBlue, Singapore Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United, and Virgin Atlantic.
Ultimate Rewards points transfer 1:1 to the following hotel travel partners: IHG Rewards Club, Marriott Bonvoy, and World of Hyatt.
Click to learn everything you need to know about the Chase Ultimate Rewards program.
Cardholders will automatically receive up to $300 in travel purchase statement credits as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to their card each account anniversary year.
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders also receive an additional 50% value when redeeming Ultimate Rewards points against travel purchases. For example, redeeming 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points against travel would provide cardholders with $900 in statement credit.
When signing up for Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, or Nexus, cardholders can receive one statement credit of up to $100 every four years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to their card.
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders will also receive complimentary access to the Priority Pass Select airport lounge program. This membership grants access for the cardholder and two guests to any Priority Pass eligible lounge.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card offers nine types of insurance coverage:
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Trip interruption coverage
- Rental car collision damage waiver
- Lost luggage insurance
- Trip delay insurance
- Emergency evacuation and transportation insurance
- Purchase protection
- Return protection
- Extended warranty protection
Other Ultimate Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|Chase Ink Business Preferred||100,000 Ultimate Rewards||$1,605||Apply|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred||60,000 Ultimate Rewards||$925||Apply|