The Chase Ink Business Preferred card is a credit card that earns Ultimate Rewards and is available to sole proprietors and small business owners in the United States.
Interested in applying for the Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card as a Canadian? Check out our guide to applying for Chase Business credit cards as a Canadian.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred card accrues Chase Ultimate Rewards points for all purchases made on the card:
- 3 Ultimate Rewards points for every dollar spent on shipping purchases, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines, internet, cable and phone services, and travel (up to $150,000 USD per cardholder year).
- 1 Ultimate Rewards point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Chase Ultimate Rewards
Chase Ultimate Rewards points can be redeemed as cashback, through gift cards, through Travel booked via Chase, or transferred to airline and hotel partners. In order to get the best value out of your Ultimate Rewards points, it is recommended that you transfer them to a partner airline for a future flight redemption.
Ultimate Rewards points transfer 1:1 to the following airline travel partners: Aer Lingus, Aeroplan, British Airways, Emirates, Flying Blue, Iberia, JetBlue, Singapore Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United, and Virgin Atlantic.
Ultimate Rewards points transfer 1:1 to the following hotel travel partners: IHG Rewards Club, Marriott Bonvoy, and World of Hyatt.
Click to learn everything you need to know about the Chase Ultimate Rewards program.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card offers six types of insurance coverage:
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Trip interruption coverage
- Rental car collision damage waiver
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty protection
- Cell phone protection
Other Ultimate Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred||60,000 Ultimate Rewards||$925||Apply|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve||60,000 Ultimate Rewards||$470||Apply|