The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege card earns Avion Elite points and offers cardholders six complimentary airport lounge visits annually.
The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege credit card accrues Avion Elite points for all purchases made on the card:
- 1.25 Avion Elite points for every dollar spent on all purchases on the card.
Redeeming Avion Points
RBC Avion points are a flexible currency that can be transferred to other travel rewards programs and loyalty programs in addition to being redeemed for rewards within the RBC Rewards portal. RBC Avion points can be redeemed for travel rewards, gift cards, merchandise, statement credits, and more.
Click to learn more about the RBC Rewards Program.
RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders are eligible to receive complimentary membership to the Dragonpass lounge program, in addition to six complimentary airport lounge passes.
The Royal Bank of Canada Avion Visa Infinite Privilege card offers eleven types of insurance coverage:
- Emergency medical insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Car rental collision and loss damage coverage
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Trip interruption insurance
- Flight delay coverage
- Lost or stolen baggage insurance
- Hotel and motel burglary insurance
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty coverage
- Mobile device insurance
Refer to the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Avion Cards You Might Consider
|RBC Avion Visa Infinite
|RBC Avion Visa Platinum
|RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business
|RBC Avion Visa Business
|RBC ION+ Visa
|RBC ION Visa