The Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite card earns cash back and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 4% cash back on grocery purchases, eligible recurring bill payments, and subscription purchases.
The Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite card accrues cash back for all eligible purchases made on the card:
- 4% cash back on grocery store purchases, recurring bill payments, and subscription purchases.
- 2% cash back on eligible gas purchases and daily transit purchases.
- 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases.
Cardholders will receive 4% cash back for up to $25,000 in eligible grocery purchases, eligible recurring bill payments, and subscription purchases in a calendar year. They will also receive 2% cash back for up to $25,000 in eligible gas and daily transit purchases in a calendar year.
Once these cash back bonus rate thresholds are met, all future purchases will award 1% cash back for the remainder of the calendar year.
Redeeming Cash Back
The total annual cash back earned on the Scotia Momentum card is issued as a statement credit in November. There is no action required from the cardholder to redeem their earned cash back.
The Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite credit card provides cardholders with the following coverages:
- Trip cancellation coverage
- Trip interruption
- Travel emergency medical insurance
- Flight delay insurance
- Delayed and lost baggage insurance
- Travel accident benefits
- Rental car collision loss and damage coverage
- Mobile device insurance
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty protection
Other Cash Back Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|TD Cash Back Visa Infinite||350 Cash back||$350||Apply|
|American Express SimplyCash Preferred||400 Cash back||$280||Apply|
|BMO CashBack World Elite||250 Cash back||$250||Apply|
|BMO CashBack Business||150 Cash back||$150||Apply|
|BMO CashBack||125 Cash back||$125||Apply|