FlyerFunds Cash Back Rebate
If you apply for the RBC VIP Banking Account and are approved, you can receive $140 in FlyerFunds.
New RBC clients who open an RBC VIP Banking account can earn a welcome bonus of $350. To qualify:
- Open an eligible RBC bank account by January 3, 2024
- Set up and complete two of the following qualifying criteria by 9:00 PM Eastern Time on March 13, 2024:
- Your payroll as a direct deposit
- Two pre-authorized monthly payments (PAPs)
- Two eligible bill payments to a service provider
- The welcome bonus will be deposited to your account within 6 to 10 weeks after meeting the criteria.
The RBC VIP Banking account offers unlimited debit and unlimited Interac e-Transfer transactions. This account also offers no RBC fees to use ATMs worldwide.
Account holders can make unlimited cross-border debit transactions. Note that you will still be charged the 2.5% foreign exchange fee on these transactions.
RBC VIP account holders can receive up to a $120 annual fee rebate on an eligible RBC credit card. Eligible cards include RBC Avion Visa Infinite, RBC Avion Visa Platinum, RBC Rewards Visa Preferred, RBC U.S. Dollar Visa Gold, RBC British Airways Visa Infinite, RBC Cash Back Preferred World Elite Mastercard, and the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard. VIP account holders are able to receive this rebate once per year, even if they hold multiple RBC credit cards.
Account holders can receive personalized cheques at no cost. They are also eligible to receive twelve free bank drafts per year.
RBC VIP chequing account holders can receive up to a $60 annual rebate on a safety deposit box.
The overdraft protection fee is also waived for the RBC VIP banking account.
The RBC VIP Banking account has a monthly fee of $30, which cannot be waived by holding a minimum balance in the chequing account.