The American Express EveryDay card earns Membership Rewards and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 2x Membership Rewards on all grocery purchases.
The American Express EveryDay credit card earns Membership Rewards (MR) points for all purchases made on the card:
- 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent on groceries at US supermarkets (up to $6,000 per year, then 1 MR per dollar spent).
- 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent on purchases at AmexTravel.com.
- 1 Membership Rewards point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Membership Rewards
The best use for Membership Rewards is to transfer them to a variety of airline and hotel partners for your next redemption:
- Transferrable at 1:1 ratio: Aeroplan, Alitalia, Aer Lingus, ANA, Avianca LifeMiles, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, KLM Flying Blue, Hawaiian Airlines, Iberia, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Choice Privileges, and Marriott Bonvoy
- Transferrable at 1:0.8 ratio: JetBlue
- Transferrable at 1:1.6 ratio: AeroMexico
- Transferrable at 1:2 ratio: Hilton Honors
Click to learn everything you need to know about the American Express Membership Rewards program.
Amex EveryDay cardholders are eligible to earn 20% extra membership rewards points (or bonus rewards) when they use their card 20 or more times during a billing cycle. This means that if you earn 1,000 Membership Rewards points during a billing period through 24 different purchases, you would receive 1,200 Membership Rewards points inclusive of the 20% bonus.
The Amex EveryDay credit card offers one type of insurance coverage:
- Car rental loss and damage insurance
Other US Membership Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|American Express US Business Platinum||120,000 Membership Rewards||$2,045||Apply|
|American Express US Business Gold||70,000 Membership Rewards||$1,245||Apply|
|American Express US Green||60,000 Membership Rewards||$1,170||Apply|
|American Express US Personal Gold||60,000 Membership Rewards||$1,070||Apply|
|American Express US Personal Platinum||80,000 Membership Rewards||$1,065||Apply|