The American Express US Green card earns Membership Rewards and offers cardholders an annual $100 airport lounge access credit.
The American Express US Green credit card earns Membership Rewards (MR) points for all purchases made on the card:
- 3 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent on restaurant, transit, and travel purchases.
- 1 Membership Rewards point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Membership Rewards
The best use for Membership Rewards is to transfer them to a variety of airline and hotel partners for your next redemption:
- Transferrable at 1:1 ratio: Aeroplan, Alitalia, Aer Lingus, ANA, Avianca LifeMiles, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, KLM Flying Blue, Hawaiian Airlines, Iberia, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Choice Privileges, and Marriott Bonvoy
- Transferrable at 1:0.8 ratio: JetBlue
- Transferrable at 1:1.6 ratio: AeroMexico
- Transferrable at 1:2 ratio: Hilton Honors
Click to learn everything you need to know about the American Express Membership Rewards program.
American Express US Green cardholders are eligible to receive a $100 lounge access credit when purchasing lounge access through LoungeBuddy. Lounge access can be purchased for the cardholder themselves and any guests should they desire. This statement credit resets every calendar year.
Cardholders are eligible to receive a $100 statement credit when they use their card to pay their annual CLEAR membership. CLEAR is a service that uses eye and facial identification to get you through security faster at select airports and stadiums nationwide. This statement credit resets every calendar year.
The American Express US Green credit card offers five types of insurance coverage:
- Trip delay insurance
- Rental car loss and damage insurance
- Baggage insurance
- Extended warranty coverage
- Purchase protection
Other US Membership Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|American Express US Business Platinum
|120,000 Membership Rewards
|American Express US Business Gold
|70,000 Membership Rewards
|American Express US Personal Gold
|60,000 Membership Rewards
|American Express US Personal Platinum
|80,000 Membership Rewards
|American Express Blue Business Plus
|15,000 Membership Rewards