The American Express Blue Business Plus card earns Membership Rewards and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 2x Membership Rewards on up to $50,000 in purchases each calendar year.
The American Express Blue Business Plus credit card earns Membership Rewards (MR) points for all purchases made on the card:
- 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent on all purchases, up to $50,000 per calendar year.
- 1 Membership Rewards point for every dollar spent on all purchases after $50,000 in spend during a calendar year.
Redeeming Membership Rewards
The best use for Membership Rewards is to transfer them to a variety of airline and hotel partners for your next redemption:
- Transferrable at 1:1 ratio: Aeroplan, Alitalia, Aer Lingus, ANA, Avianca LifeMiles, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, KLM Flying Blue, Hawaiian Airlines, Iberia, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Choice Privileges, and Marriott Bonvoy
- Transferrable at 1:0.8 ratio: JetBlue
- Transferrable at 1:1.6 ratio: AeroMexico
- Transferrable at 1:2 ratio: Hilton Honors
Click to learn everything you need to know about the American Express Membership Rewards program.
The American Express Blue Business Plus credit card offers three types of insurance coverage:
- Rental car loss and damage insurance
- Extended warranty coverage
- Purchase protection
Other US Membership Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|American Express US Business Platinum||120,000 Membership Rewards||$1,945||Apply|
|American Express US Business Gold||70,000 Membership Rewards||$1,245||Apply|
|American Express US Green||60,000 Membership Rewards||$1,170||Apply|
|American Express US Personal Gold||60,000 Membership Rewards||$1,070||Apply|
|American Express US Personal Platinum||80,000 Membership Rewards||$1,065||Apply|