The CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite card earns cash back and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 4% cash back on gas and grocery purchases.
The CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite credit card earns cash back for all purchases made on the card:
- 4% cash back on eligible gas and grocery purchases.
- 2% cash back on eligible transportation, dining, and recurring payments.
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
Redeeming Cash Back
Cash back earned on this credit card is paid annually on the December statement. It will be automatically paid so no action is required from the cardholder to receive the cash back.
The CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite credit card offers six types of insurance coverage:
- Emergency travel medical insurance
- Accident insurance coverage
- Rental car collision and loss damage insurance
- Mobile device insurance
- Purchase security
- Extended protection insurance
Refer to the CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Cash Back Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|TD Cash Back Visa Infinite||350 Cash back||$350||Apply|
|American Express SimplyCash Preferred||400 Cash back||$280||Apply|
|BMO CashBack World Elite||250 Cash back||$250||Apply|
|Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite||200 Cash back||$200||Apply|
|BMO CashBack Business||150 Cash back||$150||Apply|