The Canadian Tire Triangle World Elite card earns Canadian Tire Money and offers cardholders benefits such as complimentary gold membership to the Canadian Tire roadside assistance program.
Check out our Canadian Tire Triangle World Elite Mastercard review for more details.
The Candian Tire Triangle World Elite credit card earns Canadian Tire (CT) Money on all purchases:
- 7 cents back in Canadian Tire Money per litre of premium fuel purchased at Gas+, Essence+, and participating Husky gas stations; 5 cents back in CT Money per litre on all other fuel types.
- 4% in Canadian Tire Money on purchases made at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Mark’s/L’Équipeur, Atmosphere, Party City, Sports Rousseau, Hockey Experts, L’Entrepôt du Hockey, and participating Sports Experts stores.
- 3% in Canadian Tire Money on purchases made at grocery stores for the first $12k in spend per calendar year (1% back thereafter).
- 1% in Canadian Tire Money on all other purchases made on the card.
Redeeming Canadian Tire Money
$1 in Canadian Tire Money is equal to $1 in Canadian dollars. This makes the rewards program very easy to understand since there are no conversions required.
Triangle Rewards loyalty program members are able to redeem Canadian Tire Money in-store at Canadian Tire stores, Sport Chek, Mark’s/L’Equipeur, Party City, Pro Hockey Life, Hockey Experts, L’Entrepôt du Hockey, Sports Rousseau, and participating Sports Experts stores. In order to redeem in-store, members will simply need to present their Canadian Tire credit card to the cashier when completing their purchase.
Triangle World Elite Mastercard cardholders receive a free gold membership to the Canadian Tire roadside assistance program making it one of the best credit cards for road trips.
The roadside assistance gold plan comes with a wide variety of services such as towing, battery boost, flat tire change, fuel delivery, extrication and winching, lockout, and trip accident assistance.
The Canadian Tire Triangle World Elite credit card offers three types of insurance coverage:
- Rental car collision and loss damage waiver coverage
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty insurance
Other Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege||100,000 Aeroplan||$1,501||Apply|
|American Express Business Platinum||90,000 Membership Rewards||$1,481||Apply|
|American Express Aeroplan Business Reserve||95,000 Aeroplan||$1,396||Apply|
|CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege||95,000 Aeroplan||$1,396||Apply|
|TD Aeroplan Visa Business||65,000 Aeroplan||$1,365||Apply|