The American Express Business Green card earns Membership Rewards and gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 2x Membership Rewards on purchases at AmexTravel.
The American Express Business Green credit card earns Membership Rewards (MR) points for all purchases made on the card:
- 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent on purchases at AmexTravel.com.
- 1 Membership Rewards point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Redeeming Membership Rewards
The best use for Membership Rewards is to transfer them to a variety of airline and hotel partners for your next redemption:
- Transferrable at 1:1 ratio: Aeroplan, Alitalia, Aer Lingus, ANA, Avianca LifeMiles, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, KLM Flying Blue, Hawaiian Airlines, Iberia, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Choice Privileges, and Marriott Bonvoy
- Transferrable at 1:0.8 ratio: JetBlue
- Transferrable at 1:1.6 ratio: AeroMexico
- Transferrable at 1:2 ratio: Hilton Honors
Click to learn everything you need to know about the American Express Membership Rewards program.
The American Express Business Green credit card offers four types of insurance coverage:
- Rental car loss and damage insurance
- Baggage insurance
- Extended warranty coverage
- Purchase protection
Other US Membership Rewards Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|American Express US Business Platinum||120,000 Membership Rewards||$2,045||Apply|
|American Express US Business Gold||70,000 Membership Rewards||$1,245||Apply|
|American Express US Personal Gold||60,000 Membership Rewards||$1,070||Apply|
|American Express US Personal Platinum||80,000 Membership Rewards||$1,065||Apply|
|American Express US Green||40,000 Membership Rewards||$730||Apply|
Disclaimer: these responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.