The American Express Business Green credit card earns Membership Rewards and is available to sole proprietors and small business owners in the United States.
The American Express Business Green credit card earns Membership Rewards (MR) points for all purchases made on the card:
- 2 Membership Rewards points for every $1 spent on purchases at AmexTravel.com.
- 1 Membership Rewards point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
The best use for Membership Rewards is to transfer them to a variety of airline and hotel partners for your next redemption:
- Transferrable at 1:1 ratio: Aeroplan, Alitalia, Aer Lingus, ANA, Avianca LifeMiles, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Delta Air Lines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, KLM Flying Blue, Hawaiian Airlines, Iberia, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Choice Privileges, and Marriott Bonvoy
- Transferrable at 1:0.8 ratio: JetBlue
- Transferrable at 1:1.6 ratio: AeroMexico
- Transferrable at 1:2 ratio: Hilton Honors
You can also redeem Membership Rewards for statement credit however this is not often a great way to get the most value out of your points.
The American Express Business Green credit card offers four types of insurance coverage: car rental loss/damage insurance, baggage insurance, extended warranty, and purchase protection.