The RBC Avion Visa Business card earns Avion points on all purchases and is available to sole proprietors and small businesses in Canada.
The RBC Avion Visa Business credit card accrues Avion points for all purchases made on the card:
- 1 Avion point for every dollar spent on all eligible purchases on the card.
RBC Rewards points are a flexible currency that can be transferred to other rewards and loyalty programs in addition to being used within RBC’s own ecosystem.
RBC Avion points can be transferred to the following programs:
- Transferable at 1:1 ratio: British Airways Avios, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, and WestJet Dollars (at 100 Avion per 1 WestJet dollar)
- Transferable at 1:0.7 ratio: American Airlines AAdvantage
Avion points can also be redeemed for flights with RBC according to their redemption award chart.
Finally, Avion points can be used for merchandise and gift cards. Surprisingly, there can be a case to redeem Avion for gift cards when promotions are running as you can often redeem at a rate of 1 cent per point or better.
The Royal Bank of Canada Visa Business card offers nine types of insurance coverage:
- Travel accident insurance
- Rental car collision and loss damage insurance
- Trip cancellation coverage
- Trip interruption insurance
- Emergency purchase insurance
- Flight delay coverage
- Hotel and motel burglary insurance
- Purchase security coverage
- Extended warranty insurance
Refer to the RBC Avion Visa Business insurance certificate for additional details, including terms and conditions for eligibility.
Other Avion Cards You Might Consider
|Credit Card||Welcome Bonus||Net Value|
|RBC Avion Platinum||55,000 Avion||$925||Apply|
|RBC Avion Visa Infinite||55,000 Avion||$925||Apply|
|RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege||55,000 Avion||$646||Apply|
|RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business||25,000 Avion||$300||Apply|