- How to Find a Mail-Forwarding Service for Sending US Credit Cards to Canada
- Compilation of US-to-Canada Mail Forwarders
- Using Nova Credit to Get US Credit Cards: A Tutorial
- All About American Express Global Transfer: Canada to the USA
- Best First US Credit Card for Canadians
- How to Build Credit History in the US, for Canadians
- 24/7 Parcel: Forward US Credit Cards to Canada
Previously at Frugal Flyer, we’ve discussed a general strategy for securing a mail forwarder, for the dual purpose of establishing your United States credit history and forwarding US credit cards to Canada. This strategy remains relevant today because, as predicted, services that have been covered by major blogs continue to get shut down sooner or later.
The general strategy for finding mail forwarders is:
- Search Google strategically for mail forwarders, also listed as ‘package’ or ‘parcel’ forwarding, digital mailboxes, virtual addresses, etc.
- Confirm the service’s address is not listed as a Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA) using USPS Lookup Tool
- Confirm the mail forwarding service doesn’t have terms and conditions / prohibited items lists that disallow credit cards or financial documents.
For 2 and 3, it may also be a good idea to contact the mail forwarder and confirm whether they are listed as CMRA, and whether they will forward credit cards, or ‘financial documents’.
In general, I recommend trying to find more ‘shoddy’, smaller operations, as these are less likely to be regulated, to code as CMRA, to have a problem with what they’re forwarding, etc. This can be aided by including the individual state or province in your search, since smaller operations may specialize in servicing specific sections of the US border/ specific provinces.
While I still don’t want to give away too much information publicly for reasons mentioned in our original article on mail forwarding, we have made a list with some preliminary information compiled and vetted using the general strategy: checking for CMRA and prohibited items list.
Note: we have not contacted or established with definiteness that these forwarders will work. This is merely a starting point for those of you in the market for a new mail forwarder.
US-to-Canada Mail Forwarders Which MIGHT WORK (Non-CMRA, Allow Credit Cards)
|Service||Address||Not CMRA?||Ship CC?||Pricing|
|24/7 Parcel||Lynden, WA|
|✅||✅||$90 USD per year + $1 USD + postage |
($70 USD with Frugal Flyer discount)
|America’s Mailbox||514 Americas Way |
Box Elder, SD
|❓||❓||$149.99 USD per year|
|Anytime Mailbox||Network of 100s of receiving addresses||YMMV||❓||$9.99-$14.99 per month + postage|
|My Mail Forwarder / Get My U.S Mail||1215 Main St|
|✅||✅||$9.95 per month + postage|
|NYCVirtualOffice||244 5th Ave, Suite #|
New York, NY
|✅||✅||$40 per month + postage|
|OPAS||6650A NE Mt St Helens Ave|
|✅||✅||$15 per month or $100 per year + postage|
|Pacific Mail & Parcel||1300 Boblett Street, Unit A|
|YMMV||✅||$9 per month + $3 + postage|
|PhysicalAddress.com||9169 W State St|
Garden City, ID
|✅||✅||$7.98 per month + postage|
|Planet Express||17224 S. Figueroa Street|
|✅||✅||$2 USD per letter + postage|
|Sasquatch Mail||784 S Clearwater Loop Suite #|
Post Falls, ID
|✅||✅||$10 per month or $100 per year + $2 + postage|
|US Address for Canadians||555 Route Seventy Eight|
|❓||✅||$29 per month + postage|
US-to-Canada Mail Forwarders Which LIKELY DO NOT WORK (CMRA or Prohibit Credit Cards)
|Service||Not CMRA?||Forward Mail?||Ship CC?|
|Blaine Mailboxes Plus||❌||✅|
|Earth Class Mail||❌||✅|
|Fish is Fast||✅||❌||❌|
|In Out Parcel||❌||✅|
|TSB Shipping Plus||❌||✅|
|US Global Mail||❌||✅|
|Wander’s Mail Service||❌||✅||❌|
Our Recommendation: 24/7 Parcel (with Exclusive US$20 Discount)
Anecdotally, I have continued to find success with 24/7 Parcel and they have recently moved to a new location in Lyden, WA. They provide a separate address for those who are having issues with American Express which is an added benefit. I’ve used their post office to receive and forward mail for a few years and have yet to run into any issues.
Learn More: 24/7 Parcel: Forward US Credit Cards to Canada
If you mention Frugal Flyer by name when you sign up with 24/7 Parcel for a virtual mailbox over email, you will get a US$20 USD discount off the public pricing of $90 per year! This discount is valid for both new registrations and renewals.
This article, coupled with our previous one on how to find your own US-based mail forwarding service, should set you on the right path to set you up for success in the US credit card game. Finding your own unique service will ensure that you have longevity when it comes to avoiding certain financial institutions flagging those locations as mail forwarders.
Latest posts by Reed Sutton (see all)
- Two Card Trip: Aloha Hawaii - Sep 28, 2023
- Review: Japan Airlines Business Class (787-9), San Francisco to Tokyo Narita and Back Again - Sep 25, 2023
- Review: Aer Lingus Business Class (Airbus A330-200) - Sep 8, 2023
- Review: Carton House, a Fairmont Managed Hotel - Aug 18, 2023
- Review: Copenhagen Marriott Hotel - Aug 17, 2023